Here at Authentic Media we’re always on the lookout for great people.
And right now we're looking for two creative people, for 20 hours per week each, with skills in the following areas:
- Brand design
- Web design
- Social media, specifically Facebook and Instagram
What you can expect:
- To work in a supportive, innovative, family-focused team environment.
- On Monday's we all hang out together in our space at "the Ark". (Rural Cambridge). The rest of the time we're quite flexible with where and when you work. You'd probably live in the Waikato or the Bay of Plenty.
- You’ll be responsible for great
- You’ll need to do this according to our processes, and work to complete activities on budget.
- Each role will be 20 hours per week, designed to fit in around your life & family. We recognise that work is a part of life, but not the whole thing!
For this role, you’ll need to have:
- great attention to detail & a good dose of creativity
- the ability to build rapport easily & to follow guidelines to get work done
- a desire to work somewhere that’s fun, challenging but also values the “other” things in life.
Who is Authentic Media?
We’re not just a marketing agency, we’re part of a family (Authentic Christian Trust)
Apply to become Authentic
If you’re interested in a role like the one above, we’d love to hear from you. But first, tell us why you think you’d be great, by filling in the details below: