We like to keep things simple and communicate well. So we’ve simplified our terms of trade as much as possible. However, please get in touch if you have any questions.
In agreeing to work with us, you agree to our terms of trade below:
- You own your stuff: When we produce work for your business, we assign the copyright to you. You can use the work we produce for you as you see fit, without having to ask us for permission.
- Copyright: Any content you give us to use as part of our work, should not infringe the rights of any third party, as well as any Trademarks or copyrights.
Confidentiality: We understand that some of the business information you share with us is confidential in nature. We’ll treat all information in the strictest confidence unless you specifically say otherwise.
- Your privacy: We’ll keep any login details and your email database to ourselves. We’ll keep your information private, and we won’t use it for any purpose other than dealing with you.
- How we work: Before we book in any work, we will provide a summary of the work we believe you’re asking us to do, along with an estimated timeframe and cost. Once you agree to us taking on the work, we will issue you with an invoice for 50% of the project cost, with the balance being issued upon completion of the project. Where no price is stated in writing or agreed, requested work will be undertaken at the standard hourly rate of $125+gst per hour for commercial clients. A 40% discount is usually available to ministry clients.
- Pricing: We will always strive to be transparent with our pricing. The project cost is based primarily on the time required to complete the work. If the job comes together quicker than we planned, you will only be charged the hours we have spent on your project. If the job looks like it will run over the time allotted, we will talk to you to either adapt the requirements of the project or increase the budget to get to a successful conclusion. Outcosts like printing will be itemised and agreed separately to design and service costs.
- Our Invoices: Our invoices are usually due within 7 days of being issued. If you foresee a problem with making prompt payment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Late Payment: We understand if things arise that mean you can't pay some or all or your bill, please contact us to make a plan. Where we are not contacted and the account is not paid we will add 2.5% or $10 (whichever is higher) admin and finance costs per month on the outstanding amount until the account is paid in full.
- Promotion: Authentic Media retains the right to reproduce, publish and display work for our portfolios and websites, unless the project is of a confidential nature and that is determined before the start of the project.
- Getting In Touch: If you need us, we’ll be here. We will return your calls and emails within 2 business days at most.
- Your Feedback: We care about your experience with us, and we’d like to know if there’s room to improve. If you have a comment, question or suggestion please contact us